Thursday, January 31, 2013

January 28, 2013

January 28, 2013

"We were sitting in class and we were role playing a certain investigator so that we could practice teaching that person. As we were teaching, my teacher Brother Burdette, stopped us and said "Before you talk again, just stop and listen and don't say anything until you know what to say from the Holy Ghost. After he said this, I was scared I wasn't going to get an answer or know what to say. So I said a quick prayer in my heart and waited...and waited...and waited. My mind was blank but all of a sudden I started talking and saying things I never even though of saying. And I just talked to the investigator (well, the Holy Ghost did) but it just bore simple and humble truths. It was one of the coolest experiences I have ever had, to have the Holy Ghost use me as a tool and talk through me. I hope I will have this happen again as I teach the real people out in the mission field."

No comments:

Post a Comment