Tuesday, January 15, 2013

The Farewell.

Dillon did an AMAZING job on his talk!! Okay well like he says, my opinion doesn't matter because its obviously a little biased --which might be true -- but in all honesty he did so good! The topic he was assigned was the restoration. And it was hand written! If that doesn't tell you how hard working and sincere his talk was, I don't know what does! I wish I had a copy of it to share, but I don't, so I will tell you a couple things I do remember, 1). He called BK his sister! 2). He claimed to be the favorite child! 3). He is SO ready!! He might not believe it now, but I saw a glimpse of my missionary! After the farewell he held an open house at his house for his friends and family to come and say their goodbyes. I have NEVER seen so many people in one place At one time! By 6:00 Dill was dying!! He was hungry and sick of talking, but he kept on going, clear until 9:30! I don't know how he did it! I made it through the day with out any tears, I thought I was doing good...until everyone left and then BOOM!! Like a ton of bricks I realized my best friend would be gone for two years. Two years??! That's a long time.. I couldn't hold back anymore..here comes the tears..





No comments:

Post a Comment