Wednesday, January 23, 2013

The Little Things.

So today has been one of those days, you know those kind that NEVER end? Yeah that would be today! I am missing my best friend so much!! But he is doing great and LOVING the MTC! Today I am missing the little things. Our simple conversations, our goofy inside jokes, and just the way we would look at each other. He is PERFECT!! In this weeks letter to him I sent him a lucky nickel he can carry around with him, with a note that said "If I had a nickel for every time I thought of you... I  would have one nickel, because since Senior Sunrise 2011, you haven't left my mind. For christmas this year I got the best present. I opened my stocking to find this necklace that reads "Called to Serve" "West Virginia" "2013, 2015"  I wear it every day as I go about my life, growing individually, and becoming more like my savior.

.

Also this past week I have been very busy woh practice, games, and team nights. Although I have been super busy I am still always thinking about my best friend. So much so that on Friday night Autumn and I decided to have a sleep over. Around 2:30 am I turned to her (thinking she was Dillon, of coarse) and asked her to cuddle. She kindly accepted the offer, and briefly started stroking my hair. Shortly after, we both realized she wasn't Dillon. It was a strange night to say the least. But that is the story if my life. I miss him so much I am legitimately going crazy!! But I got my first letter!!! So things are going up!!

No comments:

Post a Comment