Tuesday, February 12, 2013

February 11, 2013 (first Letter from WV)

February 11, 2013
"I am now serving with Elder Proctor from Sandy Utah. He Went to Utah State as well. I think he is about 20 years old and I am the first person he has trained. He has so much knowledge I love learning as much as i can from him. Elder Proctor and I are serving in the Clifton Forge, Virginia area. The Town is small, and the Southern accent here is very strong. My first Sunday was really good, it was my first time in a branch in my life so i did not really know what to expect. On Sunday Elder Proctor confirmed the Holy Ghost to a sister. I got to be apart of the circle. The spirit was so strong during that and i know how important the Holy Ghost is for each of us in our lives. We currently have four people on date for baptisms in the next month and a half. I have been tracting and I love it."

No comments:

Post a Comment