Friday, March 8, 2013

March 3, 2013


"This week has been very spiritual for me and I have really felt the Lord working through me. I have had the opportunity to give numerous blessings this week, and the Holy Ghost literally put words into my mouth for me to say. Ihave never worked so hard in my life than I did this past week. Elder Proctorand I were determined to double the standard and be the first ones to do it. Wewere very obedient and diligent in all that we did and we got all of our goalsexcept for getting our investigators to church. We were three short ofdoubling the standard... It was upset sitting at church knowing that for somereason we weren’t able to accomplish it, but I also know that there is a reasonfor all things and maybe we need to learn a lesson from that. On the other handwe kicked butt in everything else and had some of the highest numbers thatElder Proctor had ever seen. It is amazing how many blessings you receive fromdoing the small things that you don’t think matter. I wish I wouldhave known that back at home. But the Lord does bless us for keeping hiscommandments. I have been so blessed to feel the spirit so much this week, ithas been amazing."

No comments:

Post a Comment