Friday, March 8, 2013

A little Payback.

LOkay, so just a little funny story that happened to us awhile back. While Dillon was attending Utah State University, we wrote letters once a week preparing each other the the Mish. one particular week Dillons letter was REALLY long and he may have included a few extra things in the envelope (as much as it could possibly hold) When I got his letter in the mail, it had a note on it saying I owed the post office 20 cents for the little extra weight in the envelope and don't worry, I NEVER let him live that one down. I was always teaseing him for making me spend my whole life savings just for his letter. But this week.. He had to pay 20 cents for my letter because it was a little bulky..so now were even! I love this cute boy with all my heart. 

No comments:

Post a Comment